Mega Meet is Australia’s largest car display for car enthusiasts by car enthusiasts and was created to provide an opportunity for younger generation car fanatics to meet up and display or view their modified cars in a safe and risk free environment. The event was a huge success and sell out with over 4000 cars on display and over 8300 people in attendance.
Mega Meet needed a means to promote their event and capture registrations and leads for future marketing.
We got a deep understanding of the target market and how they would best respond to various forms of communication. Based on a predominant market of 18-24 year old generation Y, we provided the following solutions:
- A uniquely designed landing page that appealed to the market and captured the brand of the event
- A corresponding mobile site as we knew this generation would predominantly view the promoted landing page link via their mobile phones
- Placement of the landing page and mobile site links via a Mega Meet facebook page
- Registration portal to capture leads, VIP entry bookings and funds and enable barcode scanning for ease of onsite entry into the event
How we made it happen
- Online landing page was created to promote the Mega Meet event
- A corresponding mobile website was created to facilitate mobile friendly viewing of the landing page
- A registration portal was created to capture leads, collect money, faciliate pre-registrations and enable event barcode scanning for entry on the night
- over 4000 cars registered
- 8393+people attended
- 11,920 unique visits (142% increase) to the website landing page at the launch of the event
- 8,394 unique visits to the mobile website
- 2,031 visits from social media sites