In today’s business environment, an increasing number of organisations have or are in the process of moving to (off-premise) CRM databases like Salesforce.com for the costs savings and ease of use. It’s a start, but it only allows you to segment customer and sales data. Today’s marketers are using multi-channels for both inbound and outbound marketing.
These channels include:
- Email (inbound, outbound)
- SMS (inbound, outbound)
- Paid search (inbound e.g. Google Adwords)
- Paid display (inbound e.g. banner ads)
- Landing pages (inbound e.g. email, Google Adwords, banner ads)
- Telemarketing (inbound, outbound)
- Social media (inbound, outbound e.g. Twitter, Facebook, Widgits)
Your CRM database however, does not allow you to set-up, build, manage, track and optimise all of the data that is generated from the above channels.
When you look to execute any inbound or outbound campaigns, your data is siloed, often stored in multiple databases in multiple locations, often managed by multiple rostered agencies and/or vendors – leaving you as a marketer with little to no visibility of four of the most important things within marketing:
- A 360 degree view of how marketing have touched the customer or prospect i.e. which campaigns were they sent
- The behaviour of the customer or prospect i.e. how did they or didn’t they respond to those campaigns (conversions)
- What variables performed better within those campaigns i.e. creative, call to action etc
- Where the customer or prospect is within the customer lifecycle or buying lifecycle
A Marketing Automation database gives you this visibility.
Lead Harvest can assist in the set up and management of your CRM and marketing automation to allow you to execute
- Lead generation
- Lead nurturing
- Lead scoring
- Website tracking
- Email marketing
- Landing page optimisation
- Marketing asset management
1. Increased Productivity
Instead of manually exporting ‘sales ready’ leads from a marketing automation database in excel and then having your sales team manually upload the list into their CRM database, this integration automates the transfer of the marketing data from the marketing automation database into the CRM database.
2. Sales Empowerment
Sales teams are now empowered as they now have all the marketing history of how a prospect or customer has been communicated to by marketing, how they have or haven’t responded and most importantly the prospect or customers behaviour. So what that means is that the sales or telemarketing team have all of this rich actionable insight about what they prospect or customer is interested in before they make an outbound call.
3. Closed Loop Metrics and Return on Investment (ROI) reporting
By integrating your marketing automation database (marketing data) with your CRM database (sales data), you can now attribute which campaign(s) drove not only conversions but repeat purchases.
Lead Harvest provides set-up and integration services for
- Microsoft Dynamics,